All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis empowering title will help readers discover that they have the ability to create positive changes in their communities. Inviting text and relatable examples prompt children to learn what it means to be a citizen of a community and find meaningful ways to act for the common good. Ideas include creating artwork to brighten up a local retirement facility and donating old books to a library or reading program.
- Author(s)Megan Kopp,Research Fellow at the School of Public Policy Paula Smith
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleBe the Change!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.