All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to self-discovery through intimate relationships, which offers a spiritual perspective on healing childhood wounds and destructive patterns that are learned early on and later cause relationship dysfunction in adulthood.
- Author BiographyCheri Huber founded the Mountain View Zen Center in Mountain View, California, and the Zen Monastery Practice Center in Murphys, California, and teaches in both communities. She travels widely and often, leading workshops and retreats around the United States and abroad, most recently in Costa Rica and Italy. She lives in Murphys, California.
- Author(s)Cheri Huber
- PublisherKeep it Simple Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/1997
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationMurphys
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKeep it Simple Books,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight285 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)June Shiver
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.