Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.34Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 22 Dec
- AU $24.33Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHi! I'm Juliet. I'm ten years old. And I'm nearly a vet! It's the holidays and we're going camping by the beach. I'm bringing my vet-kit in case of any animal emergencies. Vets needs to be prepared for anything! I can't wait to toast marshmallows by the campfire, swim in the sea and explore the rock-pools - there are so many amazing animals at the beach. Chelsea and I really want to see a dolphin or a whale.
- Author BiographyRebecca Johnson is an award-winning Australian author, part-time primary school science teacher and mother of two. In 2015 she received the Prime Minister's Prize for Excellence in Science Teaching in Primary Schools. In 2010 Rebecca recieved the Peter Doherty Award for Excellence in Science Teaching. The 'Juliet' series won the Environmental Award for Children's literature 2014 (Bush Baby Rescue), been nominated for the CBCA younger readers section (2014 and 2015), and nominated for the Adelaide Festival Awards for Literature (2014). This series will soon be published in Norwegian, Czech, Slovak and Portuguese. Her best-selling series of page-turning adventures featuring Australian wildlife (Steve Parish Storybook Collection) has sold more than 2.6 million copies. Her Insect Series (published by Pascal Press) was Winner of the 2014 Whitley Commendation for Best Educational Series. http-//rebeccajohnson.com.au
- Author(s)Rebecca Johnson
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleJuliet, Nearly a Vet
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 5
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight82 g
- Width129 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kyla May
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.