All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $29.89Free postage
- AU $27.93Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn American expatriate in Rome unearths his family legacy in this sweeping vel by the acclaimed author of The Prince of Tides and The Great Santini A Southerner living abroad, Jack McCall is scarred by tragedy and betrayal. His desperate desire to find peace after his wife s suicide draws him into a painful, intimate search for the one haunting secret in his family s past that can heal his anguished heart. Spanning three generations and two continents, from the contemporary ruins of the American South to the ancient ruins of Rome, from the unutterable horrors of the Holocaust to the lingering trauma of Vietnam, Beach Music sings with life s pain and glory. It is a vel of lyric intensity and searing truth, ather masterpiece among Pat Conroy s legendary and beloved vels. Praise for Beach Music Astonishing . . . stunning . . . The range of passions and subjects that bring life to every page is almost endless. The Washington Post Book World Magnificent . . . clearly Conroy s best. San Francisco Chronicle Blockbuster writing at its best. Los Angeles Times Book Review Pat Conroy s writing contains a virtue w rare in most contemporary fiction: passion. The Denver Post A powerful, heartfelt tale. Houston ChronicleFrom the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyPat Conroy (1945 2016) was the author of The Boo, The Water Is Wide, The Great Santini, The Lords of Discipline, The Prince of Tides, Beach Music, The Pat Conroy Cookbook: Recipes of My Life, My Losing Season, South of Broad, My Reading Life, and The Death of Santini. From the Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Pat Conroy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight658 g
- Width132 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.