All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully designed keepsake book, Beach Wisdom: Life Lessons from the Oceaffers spirited and contemplative philosophies about joy, trust, abundance, and common sense, accompanied by gorgeous full-colour photographs. Throughout Beach Wisdom, exhilarating photos and inspiring text artfully merge to capture the power and relevance of the ocean in our lives. Its pages bring a sense of peace and awareness to everyone who reads it.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Cogswell Baskin is the CEO and creative director of Tribe, Inc., an advertising agency with a focus on branded content. She is the author of several books. Elizabeth lives in Atlanta with her husband and son, and does her best to say no to anything that isn't a clear Hell yes!
- Author(s)Airplane Books,Elizabeth Cogswell Baskin,Keith Bennett,Terry Allen
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width139 mm
- Height134 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.