All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionExperiment with silver and gold, glass, crystals and natural materials such as turquoise, howlite, red coral and pearls.
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill is often known as the Trendsetter of the arts and crafts industry. Dedicated to hands-on creativity, she constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and fun. Suzanne is the creative woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative. She is an artist, designer, publisher, TV personality, columnist, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on.
- Author(s)Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.