All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeather Kingsley-Heath has researched beadwork techniques in Africa, and developed many new ideas for bead netting. Here, she shows how to master the foundations, then go on to make self-supporting beaded shapes. There are colourful necklaces, expandable bracelets, rings, bangles, clasps, buttons, embellished beads and balls. Buy this ebook to learn flat and spherical netting - and create your own unique beaded jewellery, shapes and surfaces. Netted beadwork, one of the earliest beading techniques, is simple to learn and easy to adapt. The tube form of beaded netting is used in many cultures, to cover anything from tassel tops and beads to gourds and bottles. It makes fabulous jewellery.
- Author BiographyHeather Kingsley-Heath is a beading and textile designer, teacher, author, and owner of The Useful Booklet Company. Her work appears frequently in UK magazines.She is constantly researching crafts in many cultures, and her work includes advising indigenous people on how to create craft goods that can sustain a meaningful income.
- Author(s)Heather Kingsley-Heath
- PublisherVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRainbow Disks Ltd
- Content Notecol.
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.