All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBead Play Every Day features over 20 projects with a creative twist on traditional stitching techniques. Stitchers will learn a single technique by making a small, easy to complete component. Then, through repetition and creative experimentation, they will take on a larger project to perfect the technique. The results are beautifully stitched necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Beth Stone has a dimensional, inquisitive approach to stitching that is perfect for stitchers who are ready to experiment with making their own design choices.
- Author BiographyBeth Stone has a passion for beads and a creative, inquisitive approach to stitching with them. She is the author of Seed Bead Stitching, More Seed Bead Stitching, and Bead, Play & Love. Beth is from West Bloomfield, MI.
- Author(s)Beth Stone
- PublisherKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note280 color photos
- Weight328 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.