Beadalicious: 25 Fresh, Unforgettable Jewelry Projects for Beads Old and New by Sonya Nimri (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeadalicious is aimed towards the young and trendy market with 25 fashion-forward projects. Guiding readers through basic techniques to trinkets are accessible step-by-step directions and bright, colourful photography. Sonya Nimri demonstrates how to combine new and recycled vintage beads to create earrings, necklaces, rings, hair ornaments, and more - ideal for those looking to recycle old beads and for those who want to create something more unique.
- Author BiographyVisit Sonya Nimri on the web at www.sonyastyle.com
- Author(s)Sonya Nimri
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date21/01/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 200 colour & 200 b/w illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width197 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.07Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.