Beaded Treasures: Over 50 Jewellery and Accessory Projects by Dorothy Wood (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.27+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake a statement with over 50 of the most stunning must-have beading projects, brought to you by best-selling author and favourite beading designer Dorothy Wood. Using simple beading techniques, and following helpful hints and quick and clever customisations Beaded Treasures will inspire you to whip up your own beaded accessories and make truly unique jewellery for every occasion.
- Author BiographyDorothy Wood has written over twenty craft books. This would be her tenth title for David & Charles: her first was the best-selling Simple Glass Beading and she also wrote The Beader's Bible. Dorothy is a regular contributor to leading UK craft magazines including Crafts Beautiful and Cardmaking & Papercraft. She lives in Anstruther, on the east coast of Scotland.
- Author(s)Dorothy Wood
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note100 illustrations, 300 colour photos
- Weight558 g
- Width212 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.