All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features 20 beautiful new beading projects for earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and other jewellery. It is designed by 10 of the world's finest bead artists and bestselling authors. It is suitable for beginner and intermediate beaders. For beading fans, this inspirational collection is an all-star feast! Every one of the ten bead artists showcased, including Jamie Cloud Eakin, Marcia DeCoster, Sherry Serafini, and Rachel Nelson-Smith, is a bestselling author and international celebrity in her own right. Together, they've contributed 20 new designs for intermediate-to-advanced projects, including bead woven and bead-embroidered earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and other jewellery. It is a must-have book for all eager beaders.
- Author BiographyContributing artists include Marcia DeCoster, Jamie Cloud Eakin, Mabeline Gidez, Melissa Grakowsky Shippee, Diane Hyde, Amy Katz, Rachel Nelson-Smith, Glenda Paunonen and Liisa Turunen (a mother/daughter team), Sherry Serafini and Anneta Valious-all bestselling authors and international celebrities in their own right
- Author(s)Lark Crafts
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/04/2016
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams
- Weight535 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.