All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have some experience with the BeagleBone or similar embedded systems and want to learn more about security and privacy, this book is for you. Alternatively, if you have a security and privacy background and want to learn more about embedded development, this book is for you. You should have some familiarity with Linux systems and with the C and Python programming languages.
- Author BiographyJosh Datko is the founder of Cryptotronix, LLC, an open source hardware company that specializes in embedded, cryptographic electronics. He graduated with distinction from the US Naval Academy with a Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science and then served 10 years in the Navy, both actively and as a reserve submarine officer. He has been deployed to locations worldwide including Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. In 2014, Josh presented at both the HOPE and DEF CON conferences. He completed his Master's of Science in Computer Science, with a focus on security and networking, from Drexel University.
- Author(s)Josh Datko
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.