About this product
- DescriptionRalph warns Flora t to pick that thirteenth bean. Everyone kws it's unlucky! Now that they're stuck with it, how can they make it disappear? If they each eat half the beans, there's still one left over. And if they invite a friend over, they each eat four beans, but there's still one left over! And four friends could each eat three beans, but there's still one left over! HOW WILL THEY ESCAPE THE CURSE OF BEAN THIRTEEN?! A funny story about beans, that may secretly be about . . . math! Sometimes you can divide, but you just can't conquer (the bean thirteen, that is).
- Author BiographyMatthew McElligott lives in Albany, New York.
- Author(s)Matthew McElligott
- PublisherPutnam Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/05/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPutnam Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width187 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matthew McElligott
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.