All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book in the Kids Can Do It series, kids can turn old gloves, odd socks and scrap fabric into adorable stuffed animals! Just start by tracing one of the simple-to-follow patterns included in the book. Then hand-sew the fabric and fill the toy with beans or stuffing -- it's that easy! Following step-by-step illustrated instructions, kids can create 12 different one-of-a-kind stuffed-animal friends. Beanbag buddies make great gifts -- if kids can bear to give them away!
- Author(s)Judy Ann Sadler,June Bradford
- PublisherKids Can Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleKids Can Do It (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationWest Toronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintKids Can Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width189 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)June Bradford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.