All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in the 1950s, these beautifully illustrated stories for younger readers recount the adventures of the Tatums, a backwoods family, and their puppy, Tough Eugh. Mainly set on a farm in Appalachia, the tales are teworthy for their realistic portrayal of rural life. This collection features the first three books from the Tatum family series, Beanie, Tough Eugh, and Tough Eugh's Trip.
- Author BiographyRuth Robinson Carroll (1899-1999) and Archer Latrobe Carroll (1894-1996) wrote and illustrated many books for children. The New York natives wanted to remedy the common perception of Appalachian dwellers as backward and ignorant, and their stories of the Tatum family are their best-known books, along with Peanut and Digby the Only Dog.
- Author(s)Ruth Carroll
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight680 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.