All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumbers and counting are so much fun with Bear in the second of a concept picture book series from the New York Times bestselling creators of Bear s New Friend. Numbers, numbers everywhere. Can you count along with Bear? Karma Wilson s spirited text and Jane Chapman s inviting illustrations make for a delightful introduction to numbers, perfect for young Bear fans.
- Author(s)Karma Wilson
- PublisherMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBear Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width262 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Chapman
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.