About this product
- DescriptionThe day before Christmas, snuggled on his floor, up from his hibernation on Christmas Eve. Bear is excited to experience the holiday with his friends and tries very hard to stay awake., helping to find the right Christmas tree, making mint tea and singing carols. Finally, though, it's his friends who have fallen asleep - and Bear Stays Up! he makes food and presents for his friends, t ticing that Father Christmas has also come to visit.Christmas morning dawns bright and happy for all!
- Author BiographyKarma Wilson is the bestselling author of several picture books for Simon & Schuster, including the Bear Books series and Where Is Home, Little Pip? Karma lives in Montana. Jane Chapman has illustrated numerous picture books, including 'Bear Snores On' and the Happy and Honey books by Laura Godwin. She lives with her family in Dorset, England.
- Author(s)Karma Wilson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Illustrator(s)Jane Chapman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.