All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWild bears are ermous animals with huge appetites. When they are unable to find eugh food in their usual habitat, they become bold eugh to leave the forest. Driven by hunger, they search desperately near farms, houses and towns for crops or scraps of food. Because this environment is unfamiliar to them, wandering bears can cause danger to themselves and to people. This story is based on true incidents.
- Author(s)Pam Holden
- PublisherFlying Start Books Ltd
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintRed Rocket
- Illustrator(s)Pauline Whimp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.