All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne spring evening an old bear finds a young bird, still learning to fly, has fallen to the ground. When the bear lifts the bird to safety, a friendship begins. Bear and Bird soon become constant companions, spending their days together, searching out berries and watching out for one ather. They are only separated during the winter months when Bear hibernates and Bird flies south. As the years pass, their friendship grows stronger. Then one spring day, when Bird returns from his winter trip, Bear is t there to greet him. Days and then weeks pass and still Bear. When Bird finally learns why his dear friend is absent, memories of their time together bring comfort and acceptance. In this tale of an unlikely but loving friendship, the cycle of life, including its joys and its sorrows, is gently explored.
- Author(s)James Skofield
- PublisherSleeping Bear Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSleeping Bear Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width237 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer Thermes
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.