All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the inimitable Daniel Pinkwater comes a funny and disarmingly sweet tale of two forest friends musing on the nature of a good pet. The bear and the bunny are friends who like to wander in the woods, look for things to eat, sing songs, and talk things over. One day, the bunny asks the bear, Why do we t have some kind of pet? Well, the bear is t sure what a pet is. So the bunny explains that it s an animal that you take care of and feed, and one that loves you. But a pinecone is t the right pet for a bear and a bunny. And a caterpillar is nice, but it may t be very much fun. After a much-needed nap in the forest, will these two find their perfect pet? Beloved author Daniel Pinkwater and masterful illustrator Will Hillenbrand return with ather charming and humorous story starring the sweetest of friends, a bear and bunny.
- Author BiographyDaniel Pinkwater is the author of many books for children, including Bear in Love, also illustrated by Will Hillenbrand, and a series of books about Mrs. Noodlekugel, illustrated by Adam Stower. Daniel Pinkwater lives in New York State. Will Hillenbrand has written and illustrated dozens of books, including Daniel Pinkwater s Bear in Love, Jane Yolen s This Little Piggy, Amy Ehrlich s Baby Dragon, and Phyllis Root s Kiss the Cow! He lives in Ohio.
- Author(s)Daniel Manus Pinkwater
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width270 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Will Hillenbrand
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.