All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionSince the early 1970s, more than 250,000 bread lovers have relied on Beard on Bread to show them exactly how to make the most out-of-this-world breads imaginable. Now, this classic collection of 100 scrumptuous bread recipes is available in a new trade paperback edition featuring more than 90 illustrations by Karl Stuecklen.
- Author BiographyJames Beard was born in Portland, Oregon, and would go on to write twenty books about food over the course of his remarkable career. He started giving cooking lessons in the late 1950s, and became one of the most influential cookery teachers of the twentieth century, and an early champion of American cuisine. The James Beard Foundation was established in his honor. Beard died in New York in 1984.
- Author(s)James A. Beard
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/1995
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width152 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.