All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuby likes bears. So she puts up a sign inviting them to call. She isn't content with just one bear though - she wants more and more and more. But, as Ruby soon discovers, you can have too much of a good thing! Written by Martin Waddell, well kwn and respected the world over for his stunning storytelling. He wrote Farmer Duck and Can't You Sleep, Little Bear? both of which won the Smarties Prize, and the bestselling Owl Babies. Lee Wildish is the winner of the Red House Children's Book Award. Praise for Martin's previous work: '...the outstanding picture book of the year.' - The Sunday Times
- Author BiographyMartin Waddell is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest living writers of books for children. He has won many awards for his work, including the prestigious Hans Christian Andersen Award in 2004. He wrote Farmer Duck and Can't You Sleep, Little Bear? both of which won the Smarties Prize, and the classic and bestselling Owl Babies. Martin lives in Northern Ireland. Lee Wildish is a real talent heading for great success. He was picked out by Kate Skipper, the Waterstone's buyer, as someone to watch. Lee won the Red House Children's Book Award 2013, and is a New York Times bestselling artist.
- Author(s)Martin Waddell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Note4-colour
- Weight222 g
- Width250 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lee Wildish
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.