All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ever playful and adorable b small bear brings your first French words to life in this gorgeous book. Attractive spreads divided into key themes will give you and your little linguists lots to look at and discuss as you practise those first few essential words. Topics include Food, Animals, Transport, Weather, Family, Numbers.
- Author BiographyCatherine started her career teaching French and Italian and then worked for 10 years at Pan Books publishing books and courses for people who wanted to learn foreign languages at home. When she had her two children (who were brought up speaking English and Italian), she started her own business - on the proverbial kitchen table - combining her love of languages and her new-found interest in children and children's books. The first b small language series, the Bilingual First Books, was published in 1990 and they are still in print today. Now she has written over 100 language learning books ranging from first word books to phrase books and bilingual stories. Some are even available as ebooks with audio.
- Author(s)Catherine Bruzzone
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBear's First Words
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight476 g
- Width259 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Beaton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.