All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThose adorable bears from Bears on Chairs return in an irresistibly sweet bedtime story. It s time for Big Brown Bear to tuck all four little bears into their beds. Then he s ready to climb into his own bed and turn out the light. Five warm beds, holding five sleepy bears, until a sound goes whoosh in the middle of the night, and all the bears wake up in a fright. Will they ever get back into bed? Luckily, Big Brown Bear kws just what to do! A fun, rhyming read-aloud that parents will love and tired little cubs will be happy to snuggle up with.
- Author BiographyShirley Parenteau has written a number of books for children, including Bears on Chairs. She lives in Elk Grove, California. David Walker has illustrated several children s books, including Bears on Chairs. He lives in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Shirley Parenteau
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Walker
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.