All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionSharing brings its own rewards in this adorable rhyming picture book. Four small chairs. Just right for bears. But what happens when five bears come along? Those bears will have to learn to share...With a delightfully simple rhyming text, an irresistibly cute teddy-bear cast, and a super-cuddly resolution, what better way to show even the youngest children that sharing is clever and fun! Children will pick up this simple and catchy read-aloud rhyme with blissful ease. The sharing theme and teddy bear characters make this a pitch-perfect tale for nursery-school children.
- Author BiographyShirley Parenteau has written eight books for children. Her titles range from picture books to young adult novels, and include the popular One Frog Sang (9780763623944). She grew up on the Northern Oregon Coast, USA, but now lives in Northern California with her husband. David Walker graduated from the University of Kansas and his first job was working as an Art Director at Hallmark cards. The experience proved invaluable. Since then he has gone on to illustrate several children's books, including the meltingly cute Flip! Flap! Fly! A Book for Babies Everywhere (9781406318258). He lives in North Carolina, USA.
- Author(s)Shirley Parenteau
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/09/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date05/10/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width260 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Walker
- Interest Age3+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.