All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short, memorable rhymes about different creatures, such as the armadillo, the kangaroo, the barracuda, the walrus, the boa constrictor, the chameleon, the camel and the ant. Illustrated with full colour artwork.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS FLORIAN is the creator of many acclaimed picture books including zoo's who;bow wow meow meow, a Parents Magazine Best Book of the Year; lizards, frogs, and polliwogs, a Bulletin Blue Ribbon Book; mammalabilia, an ABA's Pick of the Lists; insectlopedia, an ALA Notable Children's Book and Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year; and omnibeasts, a gift collection of his best-loved animal poems. He lives with his family in New York City.
- Author(s)Douglas Florian
- PublisherHarcourt Brace International
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationOrlando
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarcourt Brace International
- Out-of-print date22/01/2009
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width248 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.84
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.46
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.93
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.89
- AU $13.72Trending at AU $19.92
- AU $12.81Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.