Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI've found very little about private detective R. F. Jackaby to be standard in the time I've kwn him. Working as his assistant tends to call for a somewhat flexible relationship with reality. In 1892, New Fiddleham, New England, things are never quite what they seem, especially when Abigail Rook and her eccentric employer, R. F. Jackaby, are called upon to investigate the supernatural. First, a vicious species of shape-shifters disguise themselves as a litter of kittens, and a day later, their owner is found murdered with a single mysterious puncture wound. Then in nearby Gad's Valley, w home to the exiled New Fiddleham police detective Charlie Cane, disaur bones from a recent dig mysteriously go missing, and an unidentifiable beast starts attacking animals and people, leaving their mangled bodies behind. Charlie calls on Abigail for help, and soon Abigail and Jackaby are on the hunt for a thief, a monster, and a murderer.
- Author(s)William Ritter
- PublisherAlgonquin Books (division of Workman)
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlgonquin Books (division of Workman)
- Weight399 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.