Beat Sugar Addiction Now! for Kids: The Cutting-edge Program That Gets Kids Off Sugar Safely, Easily, and without Fights and Drama by Jacob Teitelbaum, Deborah Kennedy (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern American child's diet is awash in sugar-including mainstays such as juice, chocolate milk, sugary cereals, soda, energy drinks, and fast-food burgers and nuggets with added corn syrup and sweeteners, let alone candy and cookies prevalent at school parties and play dates. Beat Sugar Addiction Now! for Kids gives parents a proven 5-step plan for getting and keeping their child off sugar. Bestselling author and ted physician Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum and pediatric nutrition specialist Deborah Kennedy, Ph.D., give parents a toolkit for avoiding the common pitfalls such as guilt and temper tantrums, managing the 5-step process successfully on a day-to-day basis, and getting their child emotionally, as well as physically, unhooked from sugary drinks, breakfast foods, snacks, and desserts, as well as hidden sugars in foods.
- Author BiographyJacob Teitelbaum, M.D., is one of the leading integrative physicians in the country. He is Medical Director of the national Fibromyalgia and Fatigue Centers and author of the best-selling books Beat Sugar Addiction Now! , Beat Sugar Addiction Now! Cookbook, and From Fatigued to Fantastic. An expert on the relationship between sugar and chronic illness, he is frequently featured in various media including Good Morning America, CNN, Fox News Channel, The Dr. Oz Show, and Oprah & Friends with Dr. Mehmet Oz. He resides in Kailua Kona, HI. Deborah Kennedy, Ph.D. is a pediatric nutritionist and has worked in the field of nutrition for more than 20 years at institutions that include Cornell, Columbia, Tufts and Yale. Her doctoral work focused on the impact of sugar and carbohydrates on brain and behavior. She has also worked in the field of childhood obesity as associate director of nutrition at Yale's Prevention Research Center. She currently has a patent pending for a healthy meal delivery system and is the CEO and founder of Build Healthy Kids (http://www.buildhealthykids.com). Dr. Kennedy has worked with noted physicians Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. David Katz. She resides in Guilford, CT.
- Author(s)Deborah Kennedy,Jacob Teitelbaum
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.