All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionBeatific Enjoyment in Medieval Scholastic Debates traces the reception of Saint Augustine's concept of beatific enjoyment (fruitio beatifica) in Peter Lombard's Sentences. It identifies the main themes and problems which shaped the discussion of the concept in thirteenth- and fourteenth-century scholastic commentaries. Bringing together theological and scientific approaches to the idea of enjoyment, Severin Kitav exposes the intricacy of the discourse and develops a new perspective for students and scholars.
- Author BiographySeverin Kitanov is assistant professor of philosophy at Salem State University.
- Author(s)Severin Valentinov Kitanov
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight576 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.