All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike the magazine, the book series will focus on:
- The relationship between positive health behaviors and the prevention of illness and disease.
- The interrelationship of mental, emotional, and physical health.
- Interpersonal and effective conflict resolution skills; appreciation of diverse perspectives and individual needs.
- The impact of family as a system.
Grades 7-12 Health Education Standards
- Explain the relationship between positive health behaviors and the prevention of injury/illness.
- Describe interrelationship of mental, emotional, social, physical health during adolescence.
- Describe how family and peers influence the health of adolescents.
Grades 7-12 Consumer Science Standards
Consumer Science and Education
- Analyze the impact of family as a system on individuals and society.
- Demonstrate appreciation for diverse perspectives and needs of individuals and families.
- Demonstrate respectful relationships in the family, workplace, & community.
- Analyze functions and expectations of various types of relationships.
- Evaluate effective conflict prevention and management techniques.
- Demonstrate teamwork and leadership skills in the family, workplace, community.
Character Development and Ethics
- Describe appropriate character traits, social skills needed for home, school, community.
- Describe how personal ethics influence decision-making.
- Author(s)Faye Zucker,Joan E Huebl
- PublisherChildren's Press(CT)
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleScholastic Choices
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Press(CT)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width150 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.