All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeating IT Risks is the essential guide for anyone at risk from information techlogy failure. The book provides proven models and evaluation tools that will guide board members, senior management, IT leaders and business unit managers in decision-making, monitoring and negotiation roles. Featuring real-world PA Consulting Group case studies along with the authors' own direct experience in managing IT risks, this book will sit above more specialist titles to help you develop an integrated and comprehensive understanding of different IT risks and how to combat them. The authors cover all types of IT risk, and offer explicit guidance about what to consider when implementing a risk management approach to best meet an individual company's needs.
- Author BiographyErnie Jordan has worked as an academic and IT practitioner in four continents and is now Professor of Management at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management in Sydney, Australia. He teaches and leads a research team in IT management, focusing on IT strategy, governance and risk. Luke Silcock consults extensively on all aspects of IT management for PA Consulting Group and its numerous major international clients. Since graduating from the University of New South Wales in 1992 he has maintained a keen focus on the practical aspects of IT strategy and implementation in his work with IT managers and business leaders.
- Author(s)Ernest Jordan,Luke Silcock
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures, charts, graphs
- Weight662 g
- Width175 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.