All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most recognizable, enduring, and best-selling bands of all time, The Beatles' influence spans time, genre, and geography. Originally popular in Liverpool and Hamburg, their fame soon spread worldwide, and they enjoyed immense popularity in the United States. Now The Beatles: Here, There, and Everywhere maps out the journey of this legendary rock sensation. Relive everything from the tentative debut of the Liverpool natives in Hamburg's tawdry red light district to their invative recordings at Abbey Road Studio. In this unique book readers learn about the Beatles' famous audition at Decca studios, the flat at 57 Green Street, their American debut on The Ed Sullivan Show, plus many other stops along their road to stardom. With full spreads devoted to each British album, additional tes on instrumentation and solo careers, plus tons of Fab Facts, this book captivates fans of all ages. A unique way to explore the history of this legendary group, The Beatles: Here There, and Everywhere provides you with a ticket to ride on their journey.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Nancy J. Hajeski has written young adult nonfiction for Hammond, national award-winning romantic fiction for Penguin-Putnam, and four Jane Austen graphic novel adaptations for Marvel Entertainment. She has also edited a number of Lyon's Press fiction anthologies. Hajeski works out of the Catskill Mountains in New York and lives beside a world-class trout stream.
- Author(s)Nancy J Hajeski
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2164 g
- Width231 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.