All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionJulian Lenn, John's elder son, has built a unique collection of Beatles memorabilia, including gold discs, guitars, clothing, jewellery, postcards and more. Now his collection appears in print for the first time and Julian, working with well-kwn music author Brian Southall, gives an insight into many of the pieces and explains what they mean to him and the family memories they evoke.
- Author BiographyBrian Southall began writing about pop music in the 1960s on a local newspaper before graduating to the likes of Melody Maker and Disc. He then pursued a 30-year career in the record business working for A&M, Tamla Motown, EMI and Warner Music. His first book - the official history of Abbey Road Studios - was published in 1982 and since then he has written The A-Z of Record Labels; the Sex Pistols 90 Days at EMI, Northern Songs - the story of the Beatles music publishing; If You Don't Know Me By Now - the authorized story of Simply Red; Pop Goes To Court; and most recently The Rise & Fall of EMI.
- Author(s)Brian Southall
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGoodman Books
- Content Note150 colour & b/w photographs
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.