All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThey were a phemen together and a fascination apart. The Beatles as a group released 12 studio albums in 8 years. As solo artists, however, John Lenn, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr have released a collective 70 LPs and 900 songs since 1968. Never before have the Fab 4 been covered like this: masterpieces and missteps, triumphs and tragedies, moments of clarity and serious lapses in judgment - they're all here. From George Harrison's lush Wonderwall (the shot that launched the post-Beatles era), to the Plastic O Band, Wings, the Traveling Wilburys, The Firemen, Ringo's hit singles and All-Starr Bands and more. An examination of their individual musical catalogues, their film careers, and their personal lives far and away from the studio are all covered for Beatles fans to enjoy. This stunning gift set contains four beautifully illustrated books -one for each Beatle - covering their lives since they broke up in 1969. Jam-packed with nearly 400 pages, 200 photos, quotes, lyrics, and memorabilia all packaged in an elegant slipcase, this is a must-have gift item for the Beatle-lover in your life. Longtime music journalist and former editor of Mojo magazine, Mat Sw has been writing about the Beatles for years, and he's doing fresh interviews with friends and colleagues of the Beatles to gain insight into the solo lives of these four extraordinary men.
- Author BiographyLondon-born journalist and author MAT SNOW is the award-winning former editor of the world-renowned music magazine Mojo. A Beatles nut since age four back in 1963, he has interviewed Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr as well as a galaxy of non-Beatles, including The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, the Kinks and many more. He continues to live in London with a daughter named after a Kinks song and a dog named after Dolly Parton, another favorite interviewee.
- Author(s)Mat Snow
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Content Note200+ color & b/w photos
- Weight2953 g
- Width226 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Contained items statement4 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.