All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExposing children to a diverse range of literary and informational texts, the Core Concepts program helps develop important literacy and cognitive skills necessary to meet many of the Common Core State Standards. In this new nfiction 8x8, kids will learn all about ballet: the most famous ballets, the positions, the outfits, the fun--and the hard work! It's t all roses and tutus for ballerinas. Dancing takes hard work and lots of practice. Beautiful Ballerinas will introduce readers to the beautiful dance of ballet with a mix of both illustrations and photos that will bring the dance to life! Beautiful Ballerinas covers the concept The Arts.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dombey has written many books for young readers.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Dombey
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCore Concepts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.