Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 20 beautiful beaded ring projects, complete with simple step-by-step instruction, clear beading diagrams and suggestions for creative variations. Projects are listed according to skill-level. So beginners and more advanced beaders can pick and choose accordingly with confidence. This includes a wide variety of ring designs from four leading beaders - from the elegant simplicity of the lotus ring to the sophistication of the baroque.
- Author BiographyVeronique Narcy, Marielle Eloy, Dominique Mabileau and Isabelle Delhaye are all established beaders. The authors all live in France.
- Author(s)Dominique Mabileau,Irene Lassus,Isabelle Delhaye,Marielle Eloy,Veronique Narcy
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date27/11/2016
- Content Note50 colour illustrations & 100 line illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.