All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionVisual overview of 100 bookbindings designed in the last thousand years, examining the history and technique of the craft. Includes work by binders Mearne, Padeloup, Payne, Simier, and others. Illustrated with color photographs from The British Library --Provided by publisher.
- Author(s)P J M Marks
- PublisherBritish Library
- Date of Publication06/09/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Library
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.