All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy to follow guide to producing beautiful Japanese braids using Kumihimo disks and plates; templates for which are printed on the cover flap ready to be cut out and used. There is advice on the yarns or threads to use, arranging the threads on the disk or plate, producing many different types of braid, braiding with beads, finishing off and using the braids to make bracelets, necklaces, bag handles and much more.
- Author BiographyAs a professional textile artist, Helen Deighan has been making quilts since 1984. Initially working from existing patterns, she soon started developing her own designs. And, when she couldn't find the right colour or shade to fit - she dyed her own. Over the past ten years she has created many exciting dyeing effects using everyday household objects - from cat litter trays and drain pipes to her now famous plastic freezer bags! Helen's latest passion is designing and making textile coil pots.
- Author(s)Helen Deighan
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width206 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.