All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Samuel French Morse Poetry Prize (2004) The fast-paced, linear poems in this volume draw from speech, thoroughly and endearingly contaminated in the postmodern soup of advertising, self-help, science, pop media, and higher ed.
- Author BiographyEllen Bryant Voigt teaches in the low-residency MFA Program for writers at Warren Wilson College. She is the author of six books of poems: Claiming Kin, The Forces of Plenty, The Lotus Flowers, Two Trees, Kyrie, and Shadow of Heaven, as well as a collection of essays on poetic craft, The Flexible Lyric.
- Author(s)Dana Roeser
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNortheastern University Press
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byEllen Voigt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.