All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of string instruments should include ensemble playing at the earliest possible stage. There is much to be gained from the playing of duets. Each player learns how to listen to the other, and in a short time develops an awareness of balance, musical phrasing, intonation, and tone quality. This type of training is excellent preparation for participation in large groups. These four volumes of duets for two violins will help fill the need for early ensemble experience in the public schools. They should be used in string classes as a supplement to any of the standard string methods. They will also encourage music making outside of the school, with parents or with other students. These duets are ideal for recitals in the public schools and in public school festivals. They may be played by two performers, or by multiple performers on each part, with or without pia accompaniment.
- Author(s)Samuel Applebaum
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1985
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight113 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.