Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis 60-piece collection showcases an array of inspired and stylish projects that don't demand a large investment of time or money, but do give jewellers the pleasure of sharpening their skills and enjoying spectacular results. The imaginative and diverse designs feature everything from elegant gold, pearls and sterling silver to n-traditional and repurposed materials. Every one is beautiful! The variety of materials, array of techniques and range of styles in Beautiful Rings are thing short of brilliant. Some projects are nature-inspired, some have geometric structure; others are derived from animals or include found objects in their construction. Whatever the method practised by the different designers, the projects they share in these pages will wow you, inspire you, and motivate you to drop everything else for 30 minutes and engage in this exhilarating exercise.
- Author BiographyMarthe Le Van is the senior editor for jewellery and metals at Lark Books, New York. She has written and edited more than 30 titles over the last ten years. Marthe is a member of the Society of North American Goldsmiths and the Precious Metal Clay Guild.
- Author(s)Mathe Le Van
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Out-of-print date25/03/2014
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.