All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new selection of essays by Oscar Wilde show-cases the varied aspects of his genius. For Pearson, the biographer, the essays and dialogues illustrate the many faces of Wilde's extraordinary character: wit, romancer, talker, lecturer, humanist and scholar. The ideas expressed remain remarkably relevant to modern readers, whilst his popularity remains undiminished.
- Author BiographyOscar Wilde (1854-1900) was an Irish author, playwright and poet. He became one of London's most popular playwrights and is remembered for his epigrams, his classic novel The Picture of Dorian Gray, his plays, as well as the circumstances of his trial, imprisonment and early death. Welcomed into the highest social circles, Wilde became famous for his artistic genius, wit and flamboyant dress.Gyles Brandreth is a writer, broadcaster, actor, former MP and Government Whip. A reporter on the One Show on BBC 1 and a regular on Radio 4's Just a Minute, his many books include The Oscar Wilde Mysteries (published in 22 countries) and the No 1 best-seller The 7 Secrets of Happiness, as well as two volumes of political diaries. He is patron of The Oscar Wilde Society.
- Author(s)Oscar Wilde
- PublisherNotting Hill Editions
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNotting Hill Editions
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edited byGyles Brandreth
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.