All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a powerful mother-daughter team, Chris and Megan Shook challenge mothers of teen/college age girls to trade the pressure of perfection for God's perfect love. True beauty is more about the heart than the mirror, and in this book mothers and daughters will learn to achieve a healthy mindset about their bodies and their immeasurable worth. Writing from their personal experiences as mother/daughter, Chris and Megan Shook insist it's never too late to begin conversations about what beauty truly means. While they open up poignantly about their own relationship, this book will appeal broadly to all women and the unique characteristics of a woman's relationship with God. Learn to distinguish between counterfeit beauty and the real thing. Be encouraged that's it t too late to begin conversations about true beauty with your daughters, your granddaughters, your nieces, your female friends, and most importantly, yourself.
- Author BiographyChris Shook is the co-author (with her husband, Kerry) of two New York Times bestsellers, One Month to Live and Be the Message. Megan Shook Alpha, is a graduate of Baylor University and works as a pastor to students at Woodlands Church outside of Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Chris Shook,Megan Shook
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight300 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.