All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLorraine Nordmann's leading textbook, Beauty Therapy: The Foundations 2nd edition has been fully revised to reflect VRQ Beauty Therapy at Level 2, with content specifically mapped to VRQ learning outcomes and range statements throughout. This textbook continues to be the only Official Guide to Level 2 Beauty Therapy fully endorsed by Habia while matching the recently updated National Occupational Standards. Maintaining a clear presentation and user-friendly format, this revised edition boasts new photography, new assessment questions, a revised glossary and four new chapters, with contributions from bestselling author of The Complete Nail Technician Marian Newman. This authoritative guide will encourage and inspire trainee beauty therapists towards a rewarding career. This book is suitable for those studying for VRQ Level 2 qualifications with all awarding associations, including VTCT, City & Guilds, ITEC and other providers. It has been developed to equip learners with everything they need to gain their qualification and provide a handy reference throughout their career.
- Author BiographyLorraine Nordmann has over twenty years of experience in the beauty therapy industry - an industry she has seen grow significantly in status, technology and specialism during her roles as lecturer, assessor and external verifier for City & Guilds. She aims to ensure that this high profile of the beauty therapy industry is maintained. Lorraine is also the author of the Habia official guides, Beauty Basics and Beauty Therapy - The Foundations, covering the latest industry standards at NVQ/SVQ Levels 1 and 2.
- Author(s)Lorraine Nordmann
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Weight1880 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.