All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAstrid Kruse Jensen's work challenges the idea of photography as a frozen moment. Instead she inscribes the photographic medium in a living process in which the motif, the photographic material, and memories fuse - becoming part of a larger narrative concerning recognition and living memory.
- Author(s)Astrid Kruse Jensen
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Content Note1
- Weight831 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.