All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSweta Srivastava Vikram is a multi-genre writer living in New York City. Her work has appeared or is forthcoming in literary journals, online publications, and anthologies across six countries and three continents. Sweta has attended several writing residencies and workshops in the United States and Europe. She is a VONA writer and a graduate of Columbia University.
About this Chapbook...
We have all lost a dear one at some point in our lives. Grief, depending on the relationship with the one deceased, affects us differently. I feel my Dada and Mausi's absence every single day for disparate reasons. But these two losses have taught me that their time had come. And that life is about celebrating those alive and t just mourning those who have moved on. Optimism and faith are the keys to overcoming the roadblocks life puts in our way. This book tries to state that there is always hope for anyone coping with grief. No one can tell us exactly how; the voyage has to be undertaken by each of us individually.
Learn more about the author at www.swetavikram.com
From the World Voice Series at Modern History Press www.ModernHistoryPress.com
- Author(s)Sweta Srivastava Vikram
- PublisherLoving Healing Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLoving Healing Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight67 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.