Because God is Awesome: Discovering How Amazing He Really is by Kathy Bright, Brad Bright, Bill Bright (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most important thing for a child to kw is who God really is and why it matters. Brad and Kathy have carefully adapted for children, ages four and up, the insightful teaching of Bill Bright on the attributes of God. Easy-to-understand language and colorful artwork from Lori Day create a powerful teaching tool to help children understand how much God loves them. Each attribute includes a conversation starter to assist adults in relating these awesome concepts to a child. Children will learn that God is love and that He is faithful. He is everywhere at all times! The 13 Because God Is statements provide a basic understanding of God's true character, and once a child grasps these concepts, that child is free to begin a vibrant, lifelong relationship with the Savior.
- Author BiographyBill Bright founded Campus Crusade for Christ and spent more than 50 years leading the world's largest Christian ministry. He was a bestselling author of more than 100 books and booklets, including The Four Spiritual Laws, the most widely disseminated religious booklet in history, and produced the JESUS film, which has since been viewed by more than 5.1 billion people in 234 countries, making it the most widely viewed film in history. Brad Bright is the son of Bill and Vonette Bright, the founders of Campus Crusade for Christ. Brad graduated from Wheaton College with a BA in political science and history. At 31, he joined the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ. He is the author of GOD is the Issue and serves as the president and CEO of Bright Media Foundation, an affiliate of Campus Crusade for Christ. Kathy Bright earned a BA in music from Westmont College and has served on the staff of Campus Crusade for Christ for the past 25 years. Kathy is the national director of Discover God 4Kids, hosts the blog Kathy Bright's Korner, and has written an afterschool curriculum called Family Adventures with God. She and her husband, Brad, live in Orlando, Florida with their two teenagers and two dogs. As a portrait artist and illustrator with 25 years of experience, Lori Day finds her inspiration in her faith, family, friends, art, and lots of laughs. Her notable client list includes Coca Cola, Campus Crusade for Christ, and Georgia Chief Justice Leah Sears. She lives on a farm with her four children and a multitude of animals.
- Author(s)Bill Bright,Brad Bright,Kathy Bright
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lori Day
- Reading AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.