All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGod's love has the power to change lives. Christians, then, should exhibit the greatest transformation of all because, rightly understood and cherished, God's love makes them increasingly more like the One who has lavished his love on them. So why do we so often struggle to exhibit God's love?
Biblical counselor Elyse M. Fitzpatrick asks one simple question: In your pursuit of godliness, have you left Jesus behind? We need to be rescued from our identity amnesia and pointed to our true identity as God's beloved children--adopted by the Father, united with the Son, and empowered by the Holy Spirit. Fitzpatrick shows how a genuine transformation of identity leads to a transformation of our daily lives.
Those who struggle with either legalism or lawlessness will find encouragement to return to God's love, the source of authentic and lasting change.
- Author(s)Elyse M Fitzpatrick
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight200 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byRenee Raudman
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time456
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $28.99Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.