All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does your mother show her love? In her new children's book, Because I Loved You, author Lori DonCarlos opens every child's heart to see the unconditional love that mothers have for their children. This book takes you through one little boy's childhood, adolescence, and young adult life starting from the day he was born. Like any child, he goes through a few ups and downs as he grows up. The beauty is shown in the many ways a mother can show her love to her child through all of the ups and downs, regardless of the child's actions or behavior. Because I Loved You helps children to understand that a mother's love is like other lovea it has boundaries and it is forever.
- Author(s)Lori L DonCarlos
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width166 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.