All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause I Remember Terror, Father, I Remember You destroys our complacency about who among us can commit unspeakable atrocities, who is subjected to them, and who can stop them. From age four to eighteen, Sue William Silverman was repeatedly sexually abused by her father, an influential government official and successful banker. Through her eyes, we see an outwardly rmal family built on a foundation of horrifying secrets that long went unreported, undetected, and unconfessed.
- Author BiographySue William Silverman is a professional speaker on child abuse and addiction. Her other books are Love Sick: One Woman s Journey through Sexual Addiction ; The Pat Boone Fan Club: My Life as a White Anglo-Saxon Jew ; and Fearless Confessions: A Writer s Guide to Memoir. She teaches at Vermont College of Fine Arts.
- Author(s)Sue William Silverman
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.